Our mobile climbing wall can be hired as part of an activity day or for special events. Our specialist climbing wall offers the flexibility of being used either as part of a multi-discipline day, an individual activity day or at a promotional event. It’s a great crowd puller no matter what the occasion!
Because it’s mobile it can be moved around Birmingham and the West Midlands without a problem and straight to your venue. We regularly visit Coventry, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sandwell and Worcester schools, events and occasions.
The Mobile Climbing Wall can easily be transported to your event, it’s ideal for people of all ages and abilities. The tower is 6 metres high and can be used outside on either grass or tarmac as it is attached to a trailer.
Bear Creek Adventure Ltd’s staff are qualified to national governing body award standards to run the tower, ensuring that the highest safety standards are met.
By carefully positioning each bolt-on-hold, we have created a tower with a wide range of difficulties from easy to very severe. With up to four climbers at any one time, each person can select the degree of difficulty that they would like, providing each user with an enjoyable and challenging experience.
What size space is needed?
If the climbing wall is to be used indoors we require ‘exhibition’ sized doors and room inside to manoeuvre the climbing wall into position.
When used outside the wall has to remain attached to the trailer due to weather implications. We require a working space for the climbing wall and trailer of 14 metres long by 9 metres wide with the access point/gate at least 2 metres wide and 2.6 metres high. Barriers are required to maintain a safe working area for the clients and staff.
- School curriculum work and fun days
- Holiday clubs
- Summer fairs
- Opening events
- Corporate events
- Plus many more
- The Mobile Climbing Tower is 6 metres high
- We allow up to 4 climbers to be on the tower at one time
- There are 12 different routes to the top
- The mobile climbing wall is suitable for beginners and experienced climbers with routes from very easy to very difficult
- The tower is used mainly outside
- The wall is transportable on a trailer to your event
- It takes only 30 minutes to set up
- It is very eye catching to your visitors and a big crowd puller
Why not give us a call on 0121 454 1997 to check availability for your event